Claims Regarding Personal Injury
Most insurance companies are aware that the best time to settle your claim is right after the accident occurs. This is when you are most vulnerable, because you have not had time to seek an attorney’s advice. Insurance agents are very good at convincing people that they don’t need to file a claim. In addition, if you sign the insurance claim, the insurance company will get the best results possible in their favor, not yours. However, if you act wisely and consult a personal injury lawyer in Florida before talking with an insurance agent, you can expect to get the maximum compensation for your personal injury case.
Getting the maximum financial results from your personal injury case is our goal; you need to hire a personal injury lawyer who can help with these matters. You have suffered with your injury, so it’s only right and just that you get the compensation you are legally entitled to by contacting an experienced and qualified Personal injury attorney in Hallandale beach Florida
It’s in your best interest to hire a professional personal injury lawyer,” but “which personal injury lawyer should you hire? “Keep in mind that most people look for a car accident attorney at a time that requires clear thinking; so make sure you select a lawyer you can trust and who has experience with similar cases to yours. The car accident lawyers at Fenstersheib Law Group, P.A. have been providing legal services all over Florida. We understand the complexities involved in car accident cases, the types of injuries a person may suffer from in an auto accident case and how to go about getting a favorable settlement for the injured.
Personal Injury Law
By definition, a personal injury case is when one person suffers from an injury because of another person. The person who caused the accident and the injury can be legally held responsible. A personal injury case can become formalized through civil court proceedings seeking to find who is legally at fault through a court judgment. If your injury case goes to court, you must seek legal assistance from a Florida Personal injury lawyer. Sometimes disputes may be resolved through an informal settlement process before a lawsuits takes place:
- A formal personal injury case (not a criminal cases) typically begins when a person files a civil complaint against another person, business, company, corporation, or government agency. The case will state that the responsible “at fault” party acted carelessly or negligently causing an accident which ended up with the person who is injured and not at fault filing the case. This exact action is called filing for a personal injury lawsuit.
- An informal settlement is much more common than a formal lawsuit because in reality, most people resolve their problems between each other in one way or another. Insurers and attorneys can still get involved to ensure their clients’ best interests are legally served. The informal settlement is usually in the form of negotiation between the two parties with a written agreement resolving the dispute. The written agreement also states that both sides forgo any further legal action concerning the case in question.
Aside from these kinds of personal injury cases, there is also a “Statute of Limitations” law which simply states that plaintiffs have a limited amount of time to file a lawsuit. This time begins to countdown the moment the plaintiff gets injured or finds the injury that resulted from the accident. Seeking legal counsel from the car accident lawyers in Hallandale beach Florida is advised if you need strong representation for your case.
The Statute of Limitations is created by state law and varies by the type of injury. The time span varies from state to state which is why it is important for you to hire a personal injury attorney who knows all of the state laws where the injury took place. Local lawyers will always have better experience than an out of area attorney. You can contact the Florida Car accident lawyers at our office.
Questions to Ask Your Personal Injury Attorney
To make the best possible choice in a personal injury attorney you should ask:
- What is your contingency fee, if any?
- Will you be held responsible for any advanced costs related to the case if the case is lost?
- Does the attorney have experience with this type of personal injury case?
- Do the attorney have the necessary time required to work on your case?
- How long will it take to file the lawsuit?
- Will your personal injury case go to trial and when?
- What is your case worth?
- Will the attorney be handling your case or is the attorney just doing the consultation?
- How will you participate in the personal injury lawsuit?
- Will this attorney be able to get you greater compensation than other injury attorneys and why?
Personal Injury Attorneys in Hallandale Beach South Florida
At Fenstersheib Law Group, P.A., we are advocates for you and your loved ones’ injuries and are ready to help people who otherwise would have no hope. We feel your pain and, along with our legal expertise, offer the understanding and the compassion you are looking for. We believe that each and every case represented by our firm is truly an injury team legal effort and that your justice is ours too. With the right team behind you, you can fight and win in our legal system.
You can tell Robert and your legal team your deepest fears and concerns about your injury, the emotional and financial well being of your family, your personal losses, and hope for justice. We will help protect you against big interests and insurance companies while we provide you the confidence that you are not alone in your fight for justice. We have gained a reputation as experienced car accident lawyers in Hallandale beach Florida. The best thing is that our Personal injury lawyer will offer you a Free Consultation.
Our firm’s main goal is helping those who are victims of terrible accidents requiring legal help. Our firm has represented countless accident victims with injuries resulting from auto accidents, truck accidents, slip and fall accidents, as well as wrongful death claims. Our firm has also fought many class action lawsuits against large corporations. No matter the complexity of your case, and the severity of your injuries, the Florida car accident lawyers at Fenstersheib Law Group, P.A. can be of assistance.
We promise to fight for you while seeking the maximum compensation for your accident injuries. We understand that litigation can be expensive, especially when compounded with medical bills, which is why we work on a contingency basis, this means that we do not get paid unless you get paid. Our Personal injury lawyer in Florida will fight hard for you to get you the maximum compensation for your injuries.
Get your questions answered - call us for your FREE consultation at 800-835-5762